Thursday, August 22, 2013

Teaching Chess And Life

I've personally had a few moments in my life where I've been a mentor. I havn't really had any mentors ,but there was a janitor that had helped me on my basketball shooting,not only have I masterd my shot I am shooting from shots i never thought I could but because of his advice i am and will continue doing great.
I had a couple trainers but to no result i was in the same boat i was in when i started but back to the reason i told you this is because take any chance and any benifit that can get u toward your goals and closer to your accomplishments.

1 comment:

  1. Great first reader response. You do a nice job making connections but don't forget to add a sentence or two with details from the short story. I especially like your final sentence because it sums up your main idea well and gives a strong final message. Good job!

    A few editing errors-- always capitalize your personal i; use spell check; be careful with spacing-- after each period and comma make a space. :)

    ReplyDelete